Sunday, July 22, 2007

I am back and tagged.

Howdy,

I do believe I have been tagged. I hope I understand how to do this blog game right.
Here goes.

1. I am older than the hills.
2. Married to Tom Stormcrowe
3. Have gone nuts being married to Tom Strowcrowe
4. College graduate.
5. Losing weight. I am now down another 10 pounds. (don't know how I did it. but did)

As you can see in number 5. I am down again. YEY!!!!!!! May this trend continue. Since I have last seen you. Let's see now. I have ridden in the Tour de Cour. More miles than I thought I could do. I have also enrolled in another college to get my next degree. May I succeed. Na, I know I will succeed.

Now for the 5 people to take this one.
Problem is I only know a few.
  1. Big Mike in Oz
  2. Crum
  3. BDinger
  4. Uncle Dan
  5. Jill in Alaska

I guess I know more than I thought. Good for me.

Talk with ya again soon.

Good riding and good times.
Crazylady

No comments: